When Cubanabooks founder and senior editor participated in the International Book Fair this February, we caught the eye of several media sources. The latest story has come out in The Havana Reporter, an English language periodical stocked at the airport and hotels, for tourists and business travelers. Photos on the front page and full story on page 10–hopefully this international exposure will result in some support of this fairly new non-profit press!
- TODAY'S THE BIG DAY!!🎉✨ Aida Bahr is here so don't miss out on your chance to meet her!😁 #genderandviolence… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Tomorrow is the big day!!!🗓 You don't want to miss out!!✨ #genderandviolence #aidabahr #cubanabooks https://t.co/t4juAUZxPX 3 weeks ago
- What could be more exciting than knowing you're only 2 days away from meeting Aida Bahr😎 #genderandviolence… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Can you believe it? Just 3 days till Aida Bahr visits us!😁⏳📅 #genderandviolence #aidabahr #cubanabooks https://t.co/ty5OsOhOSX 3 weeks ago
- We hope you're as excited as us!😁📅 #genderandviolence #aidabahr #cubanabooks https://t.co/IoB0AZNmww 3 weeks ago
Browse past Cubanabooks Posts
Who is writing about Cubanabooks?
Not too long ago…
- Presentación de mi novela policiaca “El milagro de San Lázaro” en FIU el 8 de Septiembre
- Memoria del silencio, memorias del exilio desde las dos orillas.
- Las mujeres han escrito 9 de los 10 libros más vendidos de todos los tiempos
- Help us bring Cuban women’s voices to the United States!!
- Book Review: Ophelias by Aida Bahr