When Cubanabooks founder and senior editor participated in the International Book Fair this February, we caught the eye of several media sources. The latest story has come out in The Havana Reporter, an English language periodical stocked at the airport and hotels, for tourists and business travelers. Photos on the front page and full story on page 10–hopefully this international exposure will result in some support of this fairly new non-profit press!
- #postcardavalanche #stop bannon https://t.co/qM0iUMpofw 1 week ago
- We're like Cuban vampires. We won't enter your email inbox unless invited. So what are you waiting for?Sign up: eepurl.com/borEXv 2 weeks ago
- Nice to be noticed twitter.com/BotanyRules/st… 1 month ago
- #ALTA2016 Institutionalized: panel on working with cultural institutes to do literary translations https://t.co/fKDnMsI50v 2 months ago
- How important are endeavors like ours--publishing Cuban women in the US--to building political bridges? @JosefinaVidalF @TwitterDC 2 months ago
Browse past Cubanabooks Posts
Who is writing about Cubanabooks?
Not too long ago…
- Presentación de mi novela policiaca “El milagro de San Lázaro” en FIU el 8 de Septiembre
- Memoria del silencio, memorias del exilio desde las dos orillas.
- Las mujeres han escrito 9 de los 10 libros más vendidos de todos los tiempos
- Help us bring Cuban women’s voices to the United States!!
- Book Review: Ophelias by Aida Bahr