When Cubanabooks founder and senior editor participated in the International Book Fair this February, we caught the eye of several media sources. The latest story has come out in The Havana Reporter, an English language periodical stocked at the airport and hotels, for tourists and business travelers. Photos on the front page and full story on page 10–hopefully this international exposure will result in some support of this fairly new non-profit press!
- Some photos of our event last Wednesday! 😊 One last thank you to all of the attendees and participants. 👏👏👏… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- THE DAY HAS COME! :) Come joins us in Colusa 100 at Chico State from 5-7 p.m. with guest speakers Tony Ryan, Jamie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- SPECIAL GUEST IS: Jamie McGrath (University of South Florida). Has worked as a journalist, managing editor & librar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- 2 More Days Until The Event! 😊Mirta won't be there, but we will have a another special guest. Who will it be??? STA… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- An informative piece of who we are & how we started 👇👇👇 broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/… 2 months ago
Browse past Cubanabooks Posts
Who is writing about Cubanabooks?
Not too long ago…
- Presentación de mi novela policiaca “El milagro de San Lázaro” en FIU el 8 de Septiembre
- Memoria del silencio, memorias del exilio desde las dos orillas.
- Las mujeres han escrito 9 de los 10 libros más vendidos de todos los tiempos
- Help us bring Cuban women’s voices to the United States!!
- Book Review: Ophelias by Aida Bahr