Cubanabooks is a small independent press devoted to bringing first-class literature from Cuban women to a United States audience as well as to a global English and Spanish-speaking public. Publishing select literary gems in English or in bilingual English/Spanish volumes, Cubanabooks aims to correct the current U.S. unavailability of excellent literature from Cubans living in Cuba. At this time we prioritize the dissemination of works by living female writers who reside on the island.
- TODAY'S THE BIG DAY!!🎉✨ Aida Bahr is here so don't miss out on your chance to meet her!😁 #genderandviolence… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- Tomorrow is the big day!!!🗓 You don't want to miss out!!✨ #genderandviolence #aidabahr #cubanabooks https://t.co/t4juAUZxPX 5 months ago
- What could be more exciting than knowing you're only 2 days away from meeting Aida Bahr😎 #genderandviolence… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- Can you believe it? Just 3 days till Aida Bahr visits us!😁⏳📅 #genderandviolence #aidabahr #cubanabooks https://t.co/ty5OsOhOSX 5 months ago
- We hope you're as excited as us!😁📅 #genderandviolence #aidabahr #cubanabooks https://t.co/IoB0AZNmww 5 months ago
Browse past Cubanabooks Posts
Who is writing about Cubanabooks?
Not too long ago…
- Presentación de mi novela policiaca “El milagro de San Lázaro” en FIU el 8 de Septiembre
- Memoria del silencio, memorias del exilio desde las dos orillas.
- Las mujeres han escrito 9 de los 10 libros más vendidos de todos los tiempos
- Help us bring Cuban women’s voices to the United States!!
- Book Review: Ophelias by Aida Bahr