Cubanabooks is a small independent press devoted to bringing first-class literature from Cuban women to a United States audience as well as to a global English and Spanish-speaking public. Publishing select literary gems in English or in bilingual English/Spanish volumes, Cubanabooks aims to correct the current U.S. unavailability of excellent literature from Cubans living in Cuba. At this time we prioritize the dissemination of works by living female writers who reside on the island.
- Some photos of our event last Wednesday! 😊 One last thank you to all of the attendees and participants. 👏👏👏… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- THE DAY HAS COME! :) Come joins us in Colusa 100 at Chico State from 5-7 p.m. with guest speakers Tony Ryan, Jamie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- SPECIAL GUEST IS: Jamie McGrath (University of South Florida). Has worked as a journalist, managing editor & librar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- 2 More Days Until The Event! 😊Mirta won't be there, but we will have a another special guest. Who will it be??? STA… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- An informative piece of who we are & how we started 👇👇👇 broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/… 2 weeks ago
Browse past Cubanabooks Posts
Who is writing about Cubanabooks?
Not too long ago…
- Presentación de mi novela policiaca “El milagro de San Lázaro” en FIU el 8 de Septiembre
- Memoria del silencio, memorias del exilio desde las dos orillas.
- Las mujeres han escrito 9 de los 10 libros más vendidos de todos los tiempos
- Help us bring Cuban women’s voices to the United States!!
- Book Review: Ophelias by Aida Bahr