- TODAY'S THE BIG DAY!!🎉✨ Aida Bahr is here so don't miss out on your chance to meet her!😁 #genderandviolence… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Tomorrow is the big day!!!🗓 You don't want to miss out!!✨ #genderandviolence #aidabahr #cubanabooks https://t.co/t4juAUZxPX 3 weeks ago
- What could be more exciting than knowing you're only 2 days away from meeting Aida Bahr😎 #genderandviolence… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Can you believe it? Just 3 days till Aida Bahr visits us!😁⏳📅 #genderandviolence #aidabahr #cubanabooks https://t.co/ty5OsOhOSX 3 weeks ago
- We hope you're as excited as us!😁📅 #genderandviolence #aidabahr #cubanabooks https://t.co/IoB0AZNmww 3 weeks ago
Browse past Cubanabooks Posts
Who is writing about Cubanabooks?
Not too long ago…
- Presentación de mi novela policiaca “El milagro de San Lázaro” en FIU el 8 de Septiembre
- Memoria del silencio, memorias del exilio desde las dos orillas.
- Las mujeres han escrito 9 de los 10 libros más vendidos de todos los tiempos
- Help us bring Cuban women’s voices to the United States!!
- Book Review: Ophelias by Aida Bahr
Tag Archives: Georgina Herrera
Cubanabooks: Helping Women, Building Bridges Help us bring Cuban women’s voices to the United States!! DONATE NOW! When Barack Obama and Raul Castro made simultaneous pledges this January, to renew political ties between the United States and Cuba, the hopes … Continue reading
Screams of Pain and Pride: The World According to GH Georgina Herrera, or GH, as she is frequently called by her fans, is not someone that you can keep quiet. And that’s a good thing, if you ask me–and you … Continue reading
Wednesday, February 11, 2015. When a plane touches down at José Martí National Airport (or to anywhere else from the island), the inevitable but always spontaneous applause and glad shouts make me wonder about their motivation. Are travelers truly that … Continue reading